The trust was founded in the year 2006 by concerned educationists and activists has helped more than 300 students in the past 3 years to pursue Medicine, Engineering, Journalism, Law & Civil Services.
Courses for which scholarship will be given & No. of Scholarships
1. P.U.C – (1st & 2nd year) : 200 Scholarships
2. I.T.I – (1st & 2nd Year) : 50 Scholarships
3. Diploma – Technical (1st , 2nd & 3rd year ) : 50 Scholarships
4. Diploma – Paramedical (1st, 2nd & 3rd year) : 50 Scholarships
Total : 350 Scholarships
Amount of Scholarship: Rs.3000/- only for each selected student.
Who can apply?
1. The student must be from economically poor family eligible for ZAKAT help.
2. Minimum % in SSLC (a) For P.U.C – 55% (b) For I.T.I & Diploma – 50%.
3. Only BOYS studying in Bangalore can apply for this scholarship.
How to apply?
Eligible students can DOWNLOAD the APPLICATION FORM from our website http://www.danishtrust.co.in or visit our office to collect the application form.
Last date to submit filled in application forms in person or through post / courier : Saturday, 1st August 2009
Danish Educational Trust
No. 85, Sheriff House, Richmond Road, Next to Karnataka State
Hajj Committee Office, Bangalore – 560025.
Phone: 080 – 41121281. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org